AB 394 School Organizational Team
There are no announcements at this time.
What is the role of the School Organizational Team?
· Provide input on the school performance plan and budget.
· Provide continued advice to the principal in carrying out the school plan.
· Assist with the selection of the next principal when there is a vacancy.
What are the requirements of Team members?
· Begin attending training and meetings in January 2017.
· Serve on the team through September 30, 2017, unless your child no longer attends the school.
· Attend meetings at least once per month, outside of school hours.
· Make decisions with the whole school population in mind.
· Work collaboratively and attempt to reach consensus with the team.
SOT Schedule 2018-2019 School Year
All meetings will take place at 3:30 PM
October 17, 2018
November 14, 2018
December 12, 2018
Remaining Dates TBD
Agendas and Minutes
Click here to access the SOT agendas and minutes for the 2018-2019 school year.
Click here to access the SOT agenda and minutes for the 2017-2018 school year.
Sam Rado (non-voting)
Jodi Notch (non-voting)
Click here for the AB 394 Informational Guide
|AB 394 Family Informational Guide to the Reorganization (Espanol)|
|File Size:||392 kb|