AB 394 School Organizational Team
There are no announcements at this time.
What is the role of the School Organizational Team?
· Provide input on the school performance plan and budget.
· Provide continued advice to the principal in carrying out the school plan.
· Assist with the selection of the next principal when there is a vacancy.
What are the requirements of Team members?
· Begin attending training and meetings in January 2017.
· Serve on the team through September 30, 2017, unless your child no longer attends the school.
· Attend meetings at least once per month, outside of school hours.
· Make decisions with the whole school population in mind.
· Work collaboratively and attempt to reach consensus with the team.
SOT Schedule 2017-18 School Year
All meetings will take place at 3:30 PM in the school library
September 27, 2017
October 25, 2017
November 29, 2017
December 20, 2017
January 30, 2017
February 28, 2018
March 21, 2018
April 25, 2018
May 23, 2018
Agendas and Minutes
Click Here to access the SOT agenda and minutes for each meeting.
Sam Rado (non-voting)
Click here for a message from Superintendent Skorkowski
|AB 394 Family Informational Guide to the Reorganization (Espanol)|
|File Size:||392 kb|