AB 394 School Organizational Team
There are no announcements at this time.
What is the role of the School Organizational Team?
· Provide input on the school performance plan and budget.
· Provide continued advice to the principal in carrying out the school plan.
· Assist with the selection of the next principal when there is a vacancy.
What are the requirements of Team members?
· Begin attending training and meetings in January 2017.
· Serve on the team through September 30, 2017, unless your child no longer attends the school.
· Attend meetings at least once per month, outside of school hours.
· Make decisions with the whole school population in mind.
· Work collaboratively and attempt to reach consensus with the team.
Sam Rado (non-voting)
Click here for a message from Superintendent Skorkowski
|AB 394 Family Informational Guide to the Reorganization (Espanol)|
|File Size:||392 kb|