AB 394 School Organizational Team
What is the role of the School Organizational Team?
· Provide input on the school performance plan and budget.
· Provide continued advice to the principal in carrying out the school plan.
· Assist with the selection of the next principal when there is a vacancy.
What are the requirements of Team members?
· Attend training and meetings.
· Serve on the team through September 30, 2020, unless your child no longer attends the school.
· Attend meetings at least once per month, outside of school hours.
· Make decisions with the whole school population in mind.
· Work collaboratively and attempt to reach consensus with the team.
SOT 2020-2021 School Year
Next Meeting: Tuesday, February 16, 3:30pm at THIS LINK
Agendas and Minutes
Click here to access the SOT agendas and minutes for the 2020-2021 school year.
Click here to access the SOT agendas and minutes for the 2019-2020 school year.
Click here to access the SOT agendas and minutes for the 2018-2019 school year.
Click here to access the SOT agenda and minutes for the 2017-2018 school year.
2020-2021 Staff Members on SOT
Jodi Notch (Non-Voting Member)
2020-2021 Parents on SOT
Click here for the AB 394 Informational Guide
|AB 394 Family Informational Guide to the Reorganization (Espanol)|
|File Size:||392 kb|